Resources to Develop Your Company’s Coronavirus Office Policy
Coronavirus has changed the way many employees view coming into the office. Read this page to develop your company’s corononavirus office policy. In it, you will find resources to balance work from home and working from the office, predictions for how the world of work will look post Coronavirus, tips for how to think about your next office, and standards to keep your office clean and healthy for your employees, courtesy of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control.
Resources to Manage Work From Home and Remote Teams
How will Coronavirus Change the Way We Think About the Office?
- Stanford Economist Predicts Increase in Full-Time Work from Home from 5% to 20%
- The Office is Dead, According to Startup Founders
- The Office is Dead…Long Live the Office!
- Five Decisions that Will Help Companies Find the Right Office Space in the Age of Coronavirus
- Upsuite’s Modern Tools to Help You Find the Right Office
What New Options Do You Have for Office Space?
Coronavirus Office Policies to Keep Your Office Space Safe and Healthy
- View Upsuite Healthy Spaces in North America
- Coronavirus Office Policy Guidance from the United States Centers for Disease Control
- Coronavirus Office Policy Guidance from the World Health Organization
Ready to Find a Healthy Office Space?
Talk to an Expert
Why partner with Upsuite?
- Flex options specifically for small companies
- Decisions in less time with a no cost Coworking Advisor
- Exclusive Upsuite discounts
- Satisfaction Guarantee
Upblog: Coworking, Flexible Offices, and the Future of Work
Coworking Trends: The Coworking Recovery Is Here. What Does it Mean and Who Will Win? [2021 Q3]
Coworking Trends: The Coworking Recovery Is Here. What Does it Mean and Who Will Win?…
Coworking Trends: What Will the Recovery In the Coworking and Flexible Office Markets Look Like, and When Will it Happen?
Coworking Trends: What Will the Recovery In the Coworking and Flexible Office Markets Look Like,…
Corporate Coworking: Why Large Corporations Are Turning To Flexible Offices [May 2021]
Coworking isn't just for startups and remote workers anymore. Over the last few years, the…
The 11 Types of Coworking Space Available Today [May 2021]
Whether you're a large enterprise or a small one, a startup or a mature company,…