For Coworking Members: Acceptable Usage Policy
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, IP address, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
US will only use the details provided by you as part of your registration:
- to send periodic emails;
- for the purposes of your registration and the administration of the US website;
- for the business purposes of US;
- to contact you (including sending information and updates relating to any order, questions or requests) or for the provision of customer services; and
- to supply such details to any operators or landlords of suitable office accommodation or business centers that are registered with US to enable them to make contact with you at their discretion.
- If the User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
User authorization to refer and to be contacted by operators
If the User fills out a form on our website, User is authorizing that US has the authority to refer that user to that facility. User is also consenting to be contacted by that facility. User is also committing that any agreement they sign with that operator will be provided to US can calculate appropriate payment from the operator for the referral. In providing that referral, US will provide name, phone number, email, and cities of interest, as well as other information pertinent to that facility.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes unless you have asked us not to do so at registration or afterwards.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group from time to time, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the circumstances set out above;
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If US or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
Subject to the terms of the Copyright Notice you may view the contents of the US website on screen and you are permitted to print a reasonable number of copies of a reasonable extract or extracts from this website or any report provided to you by US in its entirety for your personal use. All other copying and distribution of the contents of the US website to any third party is strictly forbidden.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
US Corp’s principal place of business is:
1900 Dartmouth Avenue
Boulder, CO 80305
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 720.427.6079